The Common and Popular Shapes of LED Bulbs
Sep. 2, 2022
There are a variety of shapes, styles and sizes of light bulbs on the market.
Each light bulb shape has a name, consisting of letters and numbers, with the letters representing the shape and the numbers representing the size.
For example, a common household light bulb is an “A60” lamp. Here “A” represents the shape of the bulb and “60” is the diameter of the bulb at its widest point.
Common and popular types of LED bulbs are the following
- A Series, one of the commonly used bulb shapes for general lighting, the models are A15-A95, the wattage is 3W-20 W, and the common sizes are A15, A19, A21, and A23.
- G Series bulbs have a round and substantially spherical shape with a lower surface brightness than A Series bulbs.
- T Series A tall, narrow tubular shape commonly used in old Edison- style light bulbs.
- B series lamps represent the blunt series or the protruding series, and they are usually used as decorative lamps and holiday lamps.
- R Series bulbs are slightly more expensive than some other types of bulbs and are designed to illuminate specific items or surfaces.
- BR Series B-series and R-series combined retrofit lamps are BR-series lamps, these lamps also have a reflective coating inside.
- PS Series Pear-shaped lamps are very similar to A Series bulbs.
Among them, A-type, G-type, and T-type are suitable for the production of Powerjet IBM rotary injection molding machines due to factors such as inflation ratio, materials, machine size, and so on.
Take a look at the video to learn how LED bulb covers are producedCase for Reference:
|Machine Model||Powerjet IBM200R-S6|
|Product||A95 Light Bulb|